ABB robots have a reputation for length of life and reliability, a reputation reinforced by the numbers of older machines still producing – either in their original situation or in a new lease of useful life as a used machine in a different installation. This is becoming common practice amongst robot resellers and of course the major manufacturers themselves, as the very demanding original design specs of the robots mean that they are very capable of this continued use. However they still need programming, service and maintenance:
IRb Training provides high-quality programmer, operator and support training:
- in a dedicated 200m2 facility in Newcastle upon Tyne – see our range of facilities here
- incorporating unrivalled experience and expertise in chief trainer Ray Bland – see our expertise here
- standard courses of all levels and flavours, S3 and S4 courses on a monthly cycle, bespoke courses a speciality – see course details here and dates here
- whatever your needs for ABB robot legacy* training feel free to contact us
* present focus is S3 & S4/S4C/S4C+ although capability is across the board from S1 to IRC5, excepting painting robots.